Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture 124 - Camera envy... sort of


This was the day I was to take pictures of Andrew and Michelle for their engagement. We wandered around the railroad tracks and then went to Sandhills Gardens. In a moment of panic, I couldn't find my camera (turns out it was under the bathroom sink) and I called my friend who has a very cool camera to see if I could borrow hers. When I was looking through the pictures, I was really happy to see that many of the general pictures of the couple were equally as good with my camera, but when it came to close up pictures, her camera blew mine out of the water. In the background there were flowers and leaves, but the focus on hers is so fine that it all just blends into a mix of colors. It gave me something to look forward to sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment