Sunday, April 25, 2010

Picture 119 - New Adeventure


It may seem odd to have a picture of a garden under the heading of new adventure, but that's just what it is. This week I had two people ask if I would take pictures of them. One is for a couple that just got engaged. I decided to head out today and find some good places that we could take some shots. I went to the Sandhills Horticultural Gardens. I've known about them for 2 years now, but I've been too scared to go there by myself. As I was getting out of the car today, I couldn't figure out why I had been nervous to go new places alone. I had a great time wandering about the gardens and enjoying the hard work of the students there. So I guess the new adventures is two fold, I got to experience the gardens for the first time and I just officially "booked" my first wedding gig as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment