Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picture 152 - Charlotte!!


My car needed one last road test to make sure everything was running fine after I got it back on Thursday. So Saturday morning I packed up some overnight things and headed to Charlotte to chill for the weekend. It was such a fun time of meeting new people, hanging out, talking, and trying a new restaurant. (Basil's will have to be one of those restaurants I try again!) Before we headed back out to the house, we drove around the city looking for a good skyline shot for me. I have to admit, I didn't actually take this picture (I was on the wrong side of the car for it), but I really liked it. I hope to head back sometime and just spend the day in the downtown area. It would be a great place to take my camera and just get lost for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment