Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picture 157 - Zai Jian


Wow! I'm a little amazed at just how fast this year went. One of the things I love about my job is that it is never the same two weeks in a row, let alone two years in a row. After the struggles, tears, and hard times of last year, this year seemed so much easier. It was in no way without its difficulties or frustrations, but after surviving last year, I knew it couldn't be as bad. I had some great kids with really sweet attitudes (for the most part) and I was able to be a lot more patient and positive this year. Our third grade team came away with some pretty high numbers on our EOG tests, and as much as I hate those stupid standardized tests, it's a really good feeling to have the kids perform well. Now for 6 more days of work and then 7 weeks of vacation. Michigan here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment