On Friday morning I was running around scrambling trying to get myself out the door on time. For breakfast I had decided on a glass of chocolate milk for the road. I sat it on the tv stand, put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and walked out the door....without the chocolate milk. Turns out this is what will happen to the top part of the chocolate milk when left out in an apartment that reaches 82 degrees most of the day. I was completely surprised and totally did not expect this. The reason I had forgotten about the milk Friday night when I got home was that there was no smell. Turns out whatever this spongy thing was, it absorbed the smell. Suffice it to say, as soon as I had a picture, I quickly put it in a bag and took it out to the trash.